Friday, December 7, 2007

Krispy Kreme

One of the few occasion where I actually posted pictures of food in here...


I lived through Heaven and Hell this morning. Heaven when I was eating the Krispy Kreme for Breakfast and Hell when I realized that I just took the last bite of the last krispy kreme that I had.

Yes, I had Krispy Kreme. Thanks to Alvin for bringing them back to Malaysia. It was 8.30pm when we reach KLIA and the first thing we did was come up with a sign so that Alvin knows who to look for, you know, when you come out of the Arrival halls, you look for your name kind of sign?

Well, ours worked very well for he saw us from afar even before we saw him. The customary handshake and formal introduction was done in less than 5sec as after all, we’ve all chat with one another online so… no need the introduction. Everyone knows Alvin Krispy Kreme. Right?

As Alvin has to hop off to the next flight out of KLIA, we did the next thing that is most important. Check through the boxes of Krispy Kreme to make sure that none was missing.

With that done and a couple of potrait shots of the KKs, we left KLIA for home. Once home, while packing the goods into a safe place, I just couldn’t help taking a few more pictures and finally, sacrificed one of the victims. All in all, very nice.


Was told this one is a special edition for the Christmas Season only…

As a final note, here’s the victim before I finished it up.