Saturday, November 24, 2007

Tuborg Launch

Friday was a terrible day, in the morning, I received a call someone very close to my family passed away. And in the evening, some @# work related stuff that does not need to be mentioned happened. Anyway, this post is not about any of those stuff. I was invited to Tuborg’s launch and met with ShaolinTiger, Suanie and FireAngel there.

The function dragged on a bit as the start was abit slow but got better when the performance starts. Gila Battle Crew (the same group that performed for Street ICE’s shows) performed along with this tap dancing/breakdancing crew from Australia. Apart from that, the Deejays also spinned some really nice songs coupled with the endless flow of Tuborg beer.

Also, managed to bump into some old schoolmates at this event so it was quite nice, sort of a reunion of sort.

It was all nice and dandy until I start talking to my suppliers again… ( Anyway, let’s not go there.

All in all, enjoyed the night as much as I could but I’m still not in bed yet as still thinking too much. Sigh…